1. A Special Note About Children. Children under eighteen years of age are prohibited from using the Hot Spot for Dates Website. We ask that children not submit information to us.
2. About Information Hot Spot for Dates Collects. During the registration process for, or while using, any of the Hot Spot for Dates Website, you may provide us with certain "Personal Information" which can include your name, email address, billing information or other data that can be used to personally identify you, and including "Sensitive Personal Information", for example, your racial or ethnic origins, political or religious beliefs, or sexuality. Whenever the context may require and unless otherwise specified, references to Personal Information include Sensitive Personal Information.
Hot Spot for Dates Website also use "cookies" to store and sometimes track information to make your online experience easier and more personalized. Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored by a user's web browser on the user's storage drive. Cookies may record information a user accesses on one webpage to simplify subsequent interactions with that website by the same user, or to use the information to streamline the user's transactions on related webpages. Cookies make it easier for a user to move from webpage to webpage and to complete transactions over the Internet. Most major web browsers are set up so that they will initially accept cookies, but you may modify your computer's preferences to issue you an alert when a cookie is downloaded, or to disable the ability of third parties to download a cookie to you. If you choose to reject all cookies, there are areas of Hot Spot for Dates Website that may not function properly. You may obtain further information about cookies and how they function at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie. We may also use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons or 1x1 "gifs" and other similar technologies (collectively "Pixel Tags"), to track your use of the Hot Spot for Dates Website. A Pixel Tag is an electronic image, often a single pixel (1x1), that is ordinarily not visible to Members and may be associated with cookies on the Members' storage drives. We also may include Pixel Tags in advertisements or promotional or other e-mail messages, or to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information enables us to customize the services we offer. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other Hot Spot for Dates Website users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on any Hot Spot for Dates Website, we may collect such information into a file that is accessed only by authorized Hot Spot for Dates personnel or representatives. We may also collect other Members' comments about you.
On some of the Hot Spot for Dates Website, you may choose to use our referral service to tell a friend or friends about us. In this case, we will ask you for your friend's name and email address and email your friend an invite to him or her to visit an Hot Spot for Dates Website. We maintain this information for the sole purpose of sending email and tracking the status of the referral. Your friend or friends may use the unsubscribe function in the email or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we remove their email address from our records.
3. Our Use of Your Personal Information. We use your Personal Information for many purposes, including emailing you with news and updates about the Hot Spot for Dates Website, improving and customizing our content and product offerings, analyzing Hot Spot for Dates Website usage and delivering information targeted to your interests, such as banners and promotions. We may also use your Personal Information to provide you with information about the products and services provided by the Hot Spot for Dates Website.
If you have provided us certain Personal Information, we will also use it to facilitate your communication with other members by, for example, the use of the message center. Similarly, because of the nature of many of services provided by the Hot Spot for Dates Website, certain Personal Information will be disclosed to other Members. (For illustration purposes, if you complete a "dating" profile and choose to disclose your religious affiliation or ethnic origin, this information will be available to other Members using the services on the applicable Hot Spot for Dates Website, and you have consented to its use in this manner.
We may also use Personal Information to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce any agreements, policies and rules governing the use of Hot Spot for Dates Website.
In many cases, providing your Personal Information is voluntary. However, if you do not provide your Personal Information to us, you will not be able to access all or some of our services.
4. Our Disclosure of Your Information. We may share or transfer some or all of your Personal Information among our subsidiaries operating the Hot Spot for Dates Website, including M & B Creations, LLC so that they can send you information about their products or services that you may be interested in. We also disclose Personal Information to our service providers (for example, credit card processing companies, billing services) as reasonably necessary or appropriate to provide services on the Hot Spot for Dates Website. Because many of the Hot Spot for Dates Website operate or use service providers located in different countries, Personal Information may be transferred to a country in which you do not reside.
In response to compulsory (required) governmental and/or third party inquiries, we may disclose Personal Information to comply with a court order, subpoena, and search warrant. We expressly reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information when we have a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, or to enforce our agreements, policies, and rules governing your use of the Hot Spot for Dates Website, or to cooperate with law enforcement.
We DO NOT sell or rent any of your Personal Information to third parties for marketing purposes without your permission or consent. We may however disclose Personal Information in the aggregate to third-party advertisers for other marketing and promotional purposes in any form that could not be used to identify you personally.
By using any of the Hot Spot for Dates Website, you consent to us providing any Personal Information you have provided to us, including Sensitive Personal Information, to the Hot Spot for Dates Website, including M & B Creations, LLC, or to other third parties as described in this Policy.
5. Your Use of Hot Spot for Dates Website' Members' Information. You may not use another Hot Spot for Dates Website' Members' information, whether private or not, for commercial purposes, to spam, to harass, or to make unlawful threats. We reserve the right to terminate those who misuse other Members' information or who otherwise violate any user agreements, policies, or rules governing the use of any Hot Spot for Dates Website.
6. Do Not Disclose Your Personal Information or Password. Please DO NOT post, share or disclose in public forums, for example, chat rooms, blogs, any Personal Information that you do not wish other Members to know. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your Personal Information to others. Similarly, you should never disclose or share your password with anyone else. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your Personal Information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. If your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password and/or contact us at email@example.com.
7. Reviewing, Changing or Removing Your Personal Information. Once you register, you will be able to review and change much of your Personal Information including:
Your email address
Your city, state, ZIP or other postal code, country
Please promptly update your information by logging in to your account and following the screen prompts. We strongly urge you to change your password periodically to help reduce the risk of unauthorized access to your account information. Upon your request, we will remove your credit card number and credit card expiration date from our main databases. To make this request, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Despite the foregoing and even though you have requested us to remove information, we will retain in our files certain data such as credit card information used to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, comply with credit card merchant banking and association agreements, enhance security, reduce fraud, comply with the law, or to enforce any agreements, policies, and rules governing your use of Hot Spot for Dates Website. Removed information also may persist in backup copies and/or other users' caches. For example, any information exchange with other Members may remain in their e-mail boxes, computer caches, or instant message archive. Whether your exchanged information is kept by another Member is beyond the control of Hot Spot for Dates. Any such information retained by Hot Spot for Dates or under its control is not available to third parties except as provided in this Policy.
8. Third Party Collections of Information; Ad Tracking. This Policy only addresses the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. To the extent that you disclose your Personal Information to others while using the Hot Spot for Dates Website or other sites throughout the internet, different rules may apply to its use, maintenance, or disclosure. Hot Spot for Dates does not control the privacy policies of third parties, and you are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties where applicable. We may use third party companies to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies or Pixel Tags to measure advertising effectiveness.
9. Security. Hot Spot for Dates Website use reasonable security measures to help protect and prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We use industry standard efforts, such as firewalls, to safeguard your Personal Information. While "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet, or elsewhere, our technical staff works hard to help ensure your secure use of our services.
M & B Creations, LLC
2059 San Miguel Rd.
Santa Rosa, CA 95403, United States
Attn: European Union (or Swiss) Safe Harbor
We have further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the US-EU and US-Swiss Safe Harbor Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB EU SAFE HARBOR, operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed by us, please visit the BBB EU SAFE HARBOR website at http://www.bbb.org/us/safe-harbor-complaints for more information and to file a complaint.
11. Location. Hot Spot for Dates is located in the United States. If you are visiting any of the Hot Spot for Dates Website from outside the United States, you are on notice that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or other countries in which the Hot Spot for Dates or its service providers are located. The data protection and other laws of the United States and these other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. By using any of the Hot Spot for Dates Website, you consent to us transferring your Personal Information (which includes, for the avoidance of doubt, your Sensitive Personal Information) from your country to the United States or countries in which the Hot Spot for Dates or its service providers are located for the purposes described in this Policy.
12. Update/Delete/Opt-Out. You may request access to Personal Information we hold about you and we will provide this to you except in limited circumstances in which we are permitted not to. You may contact us to modify or delete your Personal Information from our database by: sending email to email@example.com; logging in with your password and modify/delete your profile; mailing us at M & B Creations. LLC at 2059 San Miguel Rd, Santa Rosa, CA 95403, United States, Attn: Privacy; or calling us at (707) 542-7709.